Industrial Nanocomposites Conference 24–25th November 2015, Stuttgart, Germany
Industrial Nanocomposites Conference(INC 2015), is an international conference taking place 24th – 25th November 2015 at SpOrt Stuttgart, Germany.
more information is available at INC 2015 website here.
You can register here:
INC 2015 will explore the current and future uses of nanocomposites in a variety of applications; defining the challenges being faced in mass production, use, and future innovations.
Topics will include:
- market overview
- nano additive manufacturing
- upscaled production
- material formats
- health and safety
Attracting an aduience from a wide range of industries including research, manufacturing, and end users with representation confirmed from the aerospace, automotive, space and consumer goods sectors.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Antonia Simone, Thales Alenia Space Italia
- Brunetto Martorana, Fiat
- Gerry Boyce, Haydale Composite Solutions
- Gordon Fern, Institute of Occupational Medicine
- Dr Amir Rezai, BAE Systems
- Professor Ton Peijs, Queen Mary University of London
Plus speakers from Imerys Graphite & Carbon, Nanocyl, Promolding, D’ Appolonia and more!