8th Exhibition “Composite-Expo”, Moscow, Russia
Date of event: February 25 – 27, 2015
Venue: Halls 5, 6, Pavilion 2, Crocus Expo, Moscow, Russia
The annual exhibition Composite-Expo is the unique in Russia the international specialized exhibition of composite materials which visually shows achievements in sphere of materials technology, promoting exhibitors in establishing of new business contacts and partner relations.
Composite-Expo is held in the end of February at the leading exhibition centre of Moscow – Crocus Expo International Exhibition Centre.
The event purpose is defined by three components:
– Industrial and Economic Relations’ Development;
– Scientific and Technical Information Exchange;
– Wide introduction and application of innovative technologies of composite materials manufacturing and introduction.
General Exhibition Subjects:
- Raw Materials for Composite Materials Producing, Components: resins, additives, thermoplastics, carbon fiber etc.;
- Reinforcing materials and Modifiers;
- Glass fiber, Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic, Basalt Plastic, Wood-polymer composites (WPC), Artificial Stone, Artificial Marble, Metal Composites, Nanocomposites, Bio-based composites etc.;
- Semi-finished and intermediate products (prepregs);
- Composites Based Industrial (Finished) Products;
- Joining Systems Intended for Composites Based Products;
- Manufacture Technologies Provided for Composite Materials of Special and Defined Properties;
Surface Treatment Technologies;
- Equipment and Technologies for Composite Materials Producing;
- Composite Materials Treatment Tooling;
- Measuring and Testing Equipment;
- Certification and Technical Regulations;